Financial Planning Assistant
Company: Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Step into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth
operation of a fast-paced-and friendly-financial planning office.
Work as an employee of an independent advisor franchisee with a
financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial. Assist in
daily business operations. This position completes tasks previously
performed by the advisor, allowing the advisor to focus more time
and energy on client acquisition and deepening client
relationships. The planning assistant supports the many different
tasks for which the practice is responsible and ties directly to
the overall business plan of the practice. This position allows the
advisor the assurance he needs to know that his/her practice is
being maintained and supported within Ameriprise Financial
guidelines. This role provides client relationship and general
practice management support by preparing presentations, preparing
client communications, and tracking new business correspondence.
This role is responsible for responding to ad hoc requests,
coordinating/tracking projects and/or managing business as-usual
projects such as organizing the logistics of a client seminar.
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to
clients, as it relates to servicing their accounts.
- Help to maintain client management system and data entry.
- Prepare for client appointments: Preparation of client agendas,
research information needed for upcoming appointments, and any
other client and prospect tasks as assigned.
- Attend and participate in client meetings if necessary.
- Conduct transaction requests as directed by financial
- Manage and resolve client service problems.
- Work with home office to ensure accurate account setup,
transaction execution and resolve issues. Required Qualifications
Qualities of a Successful Financial Planning Assistant:
- Direct attention to detail and organization.
- Effective communication with clients and other
- Effective and efficient time management.
- Polite and clear phone manner.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to support and provide guidance for compliance within
the advisor's practice.
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn
and grow. Education and Other Designations:
- High School Diploma (Required), College Education
- 2+ years of similar experience. Benefits:
- Competitive salary from $35,000.00 per year
- Paid vacation time and company observed holidays
- Excellent training opportunities to increase your knowledge
within the industry through
- our licensing reimbursement program.
- Professional Career Development Plan - We work with you to
identify your desired
- career path and provide growth opportunities within our
- Being a part of a team that truly cares for their clients and
- Team culture and our environment is VERY important to us -
- excellence, supportive, communicative, collaborative,
encouraging, engaging and fun! About Our Company At Ameriprise
Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with
their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees
reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and
collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward
the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're
motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares
about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise
Financial. Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer.
We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual
orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited
Keywords: Ameriprise Financial, Inc., Pensacola , Financial Planning Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!