Lead Analyst, Reimbursement & Net Revenue
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Job ID: 275486 Lead Analyst, Reimbursement & Net Revenue Pensacola, Florida Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Lead Analyst, Reimbursement & Net Revenue City, State:-- Pensacola, FL Location:-- FLPEN 5130 Finance Bldg Department:---- Reimbursement 001 Additional Job Details:----FT Days About Us Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension---s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care --- including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities --- in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension---s own group purchasing organization. Job Description Job Summary: The Lead Analyst, Reimbursement & Net Revenue performs the calculations and analysis of accounts receivable valuation and third party reimbursement reporting, including cost report preparation, coordination of audits and monitoring of regulation changes. Responsibilities:
- Assists the manager and director with budgeting and modeling net patient service revenue.
- Reviews supporting schedules and coordinates with external advisor and fiscal intermediary for preparation of annual Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
- Analyzes regulations and calculates financial impact of changes in reimbursement.
- Prepares applications and accounting for any state supplemental payment programs.
- Bachelor---s degree or equivalent combination or education/related experience required.
- Bachelor---s degree preferred. Work Experience:
- One year technical experience required.
- Four years technical experience preferred.
- Two years leadership experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: -- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Pensacola , Lead Analyst, Reimbursement & Net Revenue, Accounting, Auditing , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!