Front Office Assistant
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Front Office Assistant -- Pensacola, FL -- Hourly Rate is $14.00
to $15.00 -- plus bonus!
Do you have a great attention to detail? Are you looking to work in
a small office environment where you can make an impact?
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium
service is to value our employees and create a positive work
environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes
collaboration and empowerment. The Front Office Assistant / Patient
Care Coordinator will be the face of the practice and will create
an extraordinary patient experience.
* Perform general office and administrative duties, assisting the
Hearing Care Practitioner (HCP) with the patient process.
* Successfully utilize the scheduling system to maximize test
opportunities for the office.
* Actively call current, past and potential patients through
identified sources. Track and report appointment results.
* Develop and assist the HCP in local marketing and sales
activities, including sourcing new avenues for building community
relationships and referrals.
* Responsible for professional answering incoming phone calls and
messages, as well as, follow-up activities with patients.
* Process and document clinic forms accurately to ensure HIPAA and
State law compliance (i.e., patient records, financial forms, and
* Reconcile cash balance and manage Account Receivables and
Payables, including making bank deposits.
* Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
* High School diploma or equivalent is required.
* 2 years office experience is preferred.
* 2 years sales and customer service experience preferred.
* Must be proficient in MS Office.
Keywords: Belton, Pensacola , Front Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!