Part Time Administrative Assistant (Marketing Department) in Pensacola, FL
Posted on: January 15, 2020
This is a Part Time Position: 30 hours per week. Generally M-F 9-3
or 10-4, but can be flexible as needed.
The Marketing Communications Assistant will support the department
in all aspects of marketing/communications activities for the
company and its related companies and local operations. Specific
responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coordination of
public relations, internal communications and marketing activities.
Will also help maintain information on corporate websites and
employee portal and perform other administrative duties as
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing shared drive filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Provide administrative support to department leaders including
scheduling meetings via Outlook, coordinating onsite meetings with
internal staff and vendors, preparing expense reports and booking
travel and lodging at times.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Schedule, verify and participate as necessary in meetings and
preparing conference rooms and arranging meals.
- Copying, typing, sending/receiving and distribution emails,
sort, distribute and respond to mail, send certified mail, screen
calls, greet visitors, answer phones, inter office mail, overnight
- Assist with proposal production and other projects, when
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into
- Provide support to assigned teams in the development and
implementation of initiatives which support identified
- Provide administrative support to the department and company
administrators at times which may include typing letters, gathering
of and tracking down information, filing, etc.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic organization with strong
- Prioritize multiple requests with conflicting deadlines.
- Adheres to all company policies.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications &
- High school diploma or associate's degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be detail-oriented, innovative, self-starter, comfortable
working independently as well as with a team
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong written/verbal communication including creative
copywriting, proofreading and telephone skills
- Must value precision, clear and direct communications
- Excellent computer skills to include intermediate knowledge of
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Good follow-up and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to effectively present information
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work within Web content management systems and
- Occasionally: Repetitive tasks. High pressure. Tight
- Frequently: Intense tasks. Ability to focus/concentrate and
write in a busy/open air environment. Multi-tasking. PHYSICAL
- Occasionally: Walking inside, carrying no greater than 25
pounds, kneeling, stooping, bending and leaning.
- Frequently: Hearing/listening, clear speech, touching,
- Constantly: Sitting, seeing.
- Occasionally: Works with others. Extended days.
- Frequently: Works alone. Face-to-face contact with others.
- Constantly: Works around others, verbal contact with others,
office environment. MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Occasionally: Analyzing. Simple math skills. Judgment.
- Frequently: Detailed, complex writing.
- Constantly: Creativity, typing with correct grammar, spelling
and punctuation. Simple reading. Clerical. EQUIPMENT USED:
- Occasionally: Fax, scanner, copy machine, stapler, 3-hole
punch, stamping, pencil sharpener and printers.
- Constantly: Computer, telephone.
EEO Statement Global Medical Response and its family of companies
including American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity
Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Keywords: AMR, Pensacola , Part Time Administrative Assistant (Marketing Department) in Pensacola, FL, Advertising , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!