Digital Media Specialist - Cox Media
Company: Cox Enterprises
Posted on: November 22, 2021
YOU ARE A COMPASS.
You keep those under your care top of mind and take on the world
with a positive attitude. You truly listen to customers or clients
and seek to validate, clarify, and identify with them. You don't
just solve problems; you take ownership of solutions.
YOU ARE A PERFECTIONIST.
The devil is in the details. The thoroughness and meticulous nature
you put into your work set you apart from the rest. You are the one
others approach to see if they're right.
YOU ARE A GIVER.
Your caring nature helps to mediate disputes and allows you to be
flexible and receptive to new ideas. The high energy you bring
never hides the unique, fearless risk-taker underneath.
The Digital Media Specialist plays a critical role in the
coordination, troubleshooting, and processing of digital
advertising orders for our clients. This position requires
excellent interpersonal and communication skills as they will
interact daily with our sales teams, clients, and our Fulfillment
and Operations teams. A successful candidate for this role has
mastered strict attention to detail, strong critical thinking and
problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in a fun,
fast-paced, deadline and process-driven environment.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Review incoming orders and create digital IO's
- Accurately submitting all advertising orders using multiple
fulfillment processes and systems
- Ensuring creative files and instructions for campaigns are
submitted, approved, and corrected if necessary
- Responding to customers' questions and requests, and solving
order fulfillment-related problems
- Monitoring key business reports including pacing and taking
action to engage the sales consultants in modifications, changes,
QC orders to ensure accuracy.
- Providing post-campaign details to clients and offering
expertise in fulfillment optimization solutions.
- Attending job-related training, with the expectation of ongoing
development of skillsets and evolution of responsibilities
- Internal customers are primarily the Sales team but other
departments locally and remotely as well. Work is time- and
error-sensitive; failure to meet deadlines or produce accurate work
results in lost revenue. The role has contact with external
customers by email or phone and may be requested to attend client
meetings or presentations. Assigns work to others with no formal
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job.
(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections
will be considered.)
- 2 or more years of experience preferred in related fields (i.e.
customer service, digital advertising support, media sales or
digital/advertising marketing environment, etc.)
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications in a work or
non-work setting, particularly: Outlook, Excel, PPT
- Excellent skills in adaptability, applied learning,
collaboration, customer service orientation, high impact
communication, initiating action, problem-solving and
troubleshooting, quality orientation, reasoning, self-organizing,
and written communication, to work effectively with teams
throughout the organization. Preferred
- AS/AA or Technical Certification or Bachelor's degree in
related discipline strongly desired
- Previous experience in a digital media environment ---
Experience in advertising/digital marketing industry desired
- IAB Digital Media Sales Certification (IAB DMSC). Google
AdWords Certification. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager,
Facebook, Pixel placement experience a plus.
- Knowledge of DV360 and Amazon.
- Experience as a media buyer or planner, doing advertising
agency work, working in a client-side marketing, digital
advertising or public relations role, or some combination of
- Campaign management expertise and multi-screen and campaign
optimization preferred. Experience with digital advertising
solutions focused on fulfillment tactics.
- PMP Certification or experience with project management or
Keywords: Cox Enterprises, Pensacola , Digital Media Specialist - Cox Media, Advertising , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!