DoD Instructor Windows
Company: Competent Systems, Inc
Posted on: February 14, 2019
DoD Instructor Windows Pensacola, FLPermanent Job description:PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Perform duties as CO Instructor for Advanced Windows by delivering highly technical training in a military training environment consisting of lectures, labs, exercises and other delivery methods.
- Assist with developing CO training curriculum (lecture content, student/instructor guides, exams, exercises, simulations, etc.).Clearance Requirements:Applicants must possess:
- A Top Secret/SCI security clearance based on a Tier 5 or Tier 5R (formerly known as SSBI and SSBI-PR/PPR respectively) background investigation.
- A favorable CI or FS polygraph.
- It is preferable that clearance was adjudicated by the National Security Agency.SKILLS REQUIRED:
- All candidates must possess strong oral and written communication skills. Candidates shall provide classroom instruction that teaches assigned students in the manner described in the course Program of Instruction. Candidates shall conduct practical exercises in a laboratory environment, conduct student study hall periods and provide tutoring/remedial instruction for up to twenty students per class.
- All candidates must possess the ability to incorporate/impart technical knowledge into their training delivery.
- Assess student knowledge, skills and abilities to gauge student proficiency in topic area.
- Deliver instruction via interactive synchronous and asynchronous learning activities.
- Review and analyze training materials and recommend changes.
- DoDD 8140.01/DoD 8570.01-M Level II certifications are desired, but not required.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree plus two (2) years of experience in Cyberspace Operations (CO). Experience in CO is defined as experience in Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO), and/or Offensive Cyberspace Operations (OCO).
- In lieu of degree, four (4) years of experience in Cyberspace Operations (CO).
- Experience in adult learning with emphasis on providing instruction to large classes. US Military instructor certification or designation is highly desirable (e.g., teaching certificate, certified professional instructor, master training specialist, adjunct faculty certification, etc.).
- Applicant should have advanced-level knowledge/experience in the following areas:
- Workgroup vs. Domain environments:
- SAM vs. Active Directory
- Local policy vs. Group Policy
- Authentication Packages (NTLM and Kerberos)
- Compare and contrast a Process to a Service
- Active Directory Integrated Zones
- Common Resource Records
- Zone Analysis
- Windows API:
- Subsystem Components
- Native API
- Windows Architecture:
- User mode and Kernel mode components
- Virtual Memory
- Scheduling and Dispatch
- Windows Registry:
- Keys and values
- Root keys
- Active Directory (PowerShell a plus):
- Group policy
- Account Management
- File Systems:
- FAT and exFAT
- Process Management:
- Memory Requirements
- Access Token
- Dynamic Link Libraries (DLLs)
- Windows Services:
- Service Control Manager
- Additional experience, educational, or certification recommendations beyond those listed above:
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows 2000, XP, 7, 8, 10, and Server 2003/2008/2012
- In-depth understanding and experience with file system analysis (NTFS and FAT (exFAT a plus)), Virtual Memory, Boot Process (GPT and MBR), UEFI, Kernel architect - provided by Dice DoD Instructor Windows,Cyberspace Operations (CO)
Keywords: Competent Systems, Inc, Pensacola , DoD Instructor Windows, Education / Teaching , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!