Polyamide Process Innovation Engineer
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 5, 2021
POSITION OVERVIEWThe Polyamide Process Innovation Engineer will
be responsible for designing and executing bench and pilot scale
lab tests to develop processes enabling new polyamide products.
Additionally, they will develop fundamental process and design data
to enable robust, safe, and reliable scale-up into manufacturing
production. TARGETED OUTCOMES
- Work with the technology product development teams to design
bench scale processes for developing new polyamide grades.
- Lead new process development efforts based on innovative
ideas.REPORTS TO Director, Polyamide Process InnovationKEY
- Interpret results of experiments and report to key
- Develop fundamental polyamide process data to enable new
polyamide polymerization processes (e.g. polymerization kinetics,
phase diagrams, reactor designs, etc.)
- Lead the scale-up to intermediate scale semi-work
- Work with the technology product development teams to define
quality specifications and the process to reliably meet them.
- Work with the manufacturing teams to define any equipment
modification required to scale-up for full scale production, and to
define the operating specifications.Location: Pensacola Florida,Sun
Fun year aound. Fastest growing Corpoation in this Specialty Field
I work direct with the hiring team Quick Reaction to Qualified
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or Material Science required,
advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the chemical / polymers
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, ideally
successful translation of R&D developments into commercial
production strongly preferred.
- Practical experience with manufacturing operations
- Desire a candidate who is both a skilled chemical engineer,
especially in the area of reactor engineering, and a skilled
polymer scientist, especially in the area of polymerization.
- MUST HAVE ON RESUME:
- reactor engineering design
- reaction kinetics of condensation polymerization
- polymer science
- Basic understanding of statistics as it applies to processes
and experiments. Experience with Minitab a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Confidence to make suggestions/ effectively influence other's
Keywords: Job Juncture, Pensacola , Polyamide Process Innovation Engineer, Engineering , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!