Director of Rehab
Company: Halcyon Rehabilitation
Posted on: January 13, 2020
Director of Rehab needed in Pensacola, FL (must be a PT, OT or SLP
CCC with current SNF/LTC DOR experience).
- Are you an excellent Director of Rehab looking for a company
that embraces your philosophy dedicated to exceeding patient/family
- Would you enjoy working with rehab teams and clinical
specialists, who continually emphasize learning, growing &
developing new programs?
- Would you like to work for a 100% therapist managed & operated
company? If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you
to apply for our Director of Rehab position (PT/OT/SLP CCC) in
Pensacola, FL. Bayside Health and Rehab Center 4343 Langley Avenue
Pensacola, FL 32504 Comprehensive Benefits for Director of Rehab
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life Insurance - 100% company paid
- Supplemental Life - optional
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Home and Auto Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Corporate Discounts Work/Life Balance for Director of Rehab:
- Extremely Generous PTO accrual over 5 weeks/year
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly Employee Activity & Recognition Events
- Quarterly Team Building Contests
- Quarterly Company Recognition Awards Professional Growth &
Development for Director of Rehab:
- Company Continues to Grow/Expand Including New
- New Opportunities In Other Divisions or Leadership, Promotion
- Internal CEU/In-services & Online Education
- External CEU Reimbursement up to $750/ year About the
Facility--- Bayside Health and Rehab Center is a 120 bed SNF/LTC.
Bayside Health and Rehab Center is located near the scenic,
Escambia Bay and the proud recipient of NRC Health Customer
Approved Awarded, as well as the AHCA National Quality Silver
Award. Our Culture--- At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare
services emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a
compassionate, caring environment for our resident's. We do more
than just meet their physical needs - we are committed to helping
our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives
through social interaction and enriching environments that promote
independence. We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a
work/life balance coupled with professional growth. For further
information, please contact: Tami McCoy Talent Acquisition Manager
- Office Cell Fax Halcyon Rehabilitation is committed to providing
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants, and
employs qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status,
marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other
classification protected by federal, state or local laws.Required
- Current state registration/licensure.
- Able to practice unencumbered.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to make independent decisions when appropriate.
- Maintains working knowledge of Medicare and other payer
- Knowledge of resident rights.
- Ability to act as a patient care advocate.
- Exudes consistent professional appearance and demeanor in all
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible
format. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to sit, walk and stand for extended time periods
throughout the workday.
- Must be able to (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) as
needed to assist with resident treatment as appropriate.
- Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting
- Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies, etc.
- Must be constantly alert for patient/resident safety. Required
ExperienceEDUCATION: A minimum of an Associate's Degree in
Occupational or Physical Therapy or a MS in Speech-Language
Pathology.Job Location Pensacola, US-FL
Keywords: Halcyon Rehabilitation, Pensacola , Director of Rehab, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!