Health and Benefits Client Manager
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Barnes Insurance & Financial Services, an Alera Group Company is
seeking a Health and Benefits Client Manager to join their team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting
opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact? Join a
team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak
straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual
accountability and shared success? If that is what you-- - -re
looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing
organization! Founded January 1, 2005 as a LLC, BIAFS has two
offices located at 1582 Airport Boulevard, Pensacola, FL 32504 and
327 Racetrack Road N.E., Suite B, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547. In
August of 2018 we joined Alera Group giving us a vast amount of
resources to better serve our clients.Our Health and Benefits
Client Managers play the critical role of day to day project
manager, advisor, and communications lead with clients. This role
provides an excellent opportunity for long-term career growth by
enhancing one-- - -s benefits acumen, and client and project
management skills with one of the world-- - -s leading benefits
advisory firms. Responsibilities
- Play a key role in the design and management of group medical,
dental, life insurance, disability and time off programs.
- Proactively advise clients and provide superior client service
in response to day to day service issues and questions
(eligibility, carrier coverage and claims issues, compliance,
- Play a key role in employee benefits strategy by analyzing plan
performance and proactively making recommendations for plan design
- Contribute to the marketing process including gathering
vendor/client information, preparing and analyzing benchmark data
and developing RFPs.
- Work with Senior Client Managers and Account Executives to
develop project plans, and manage teams to deliver on project
- Play a key role in the client open enrollment process including
preparing materials and presentations, organizing and conducting
employee meetings, proofing contracts and updating
- Contribute to the sales process for prospective clients
including value proposition creation and RFP/proposal
- Manage completion of reports and administrative actions for
clients including Form 5500 filings, policy checking and delivery,
monthly reporting of client and carrier information, summary plan
descriptions and certificates.
- Maintain and cultivate strong carrier relationships.
- Prepare for and facilitate client meetings (prepare agendas and
materials, coordinate resources, etc.).
- Understand, articulate and implement key Willis Towers Watson
value-added resources. Qualifications
- 3+ years of health and welfare account management experience
including some underwriting or analytical experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of health and welfare employee
benefit plan design, insurance products, current trends and
- Strong client service orientation with ability to resolve
current needs as well as institute new processes to provide long
- Proven experience managing multiple teams delivering on client
projects within project plan parameters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including
strong presentation skills.
- Team player who takes initiative, is resourceful and is
self-motivated to continuous learning and development.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel
and Power Point), and ability to learn new technologies and
recommend new technology solutions.
- Associates or Bachelor-- - -s level degree preferred; high
school diploma required.
- State Life and Health license required within 90 days of
- Professional Certification (CEBS, GBA, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
preferred. Equal Opportunity Employment We-- - -re an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. If you-- - -re a California resident, please
read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Client Services Manager, Location:
Pensacola, FL - 32505
Keywords: Alera Group, Pensacola , Health and Benefits Client Manager, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!