Area Branch Manager - Field Operations
Company: SouthernCarlson, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The vision of SouthernCarlson is to develop strong business
relationships so we understand our customers' individual needs and
provide the best possible service to improve our and their
Join the Southern Carlson Team and Build Your Career with Us!
WHO WE ARE
Built on a foundation of service and commitment to our customer, at
SouthernCarlson, our promise means more.
SouthernCarlson is an industry leading national distributor of
specialty tools, fasteners, packaging machines and materials to
construction and manufacturing firms. We are THE CONTRACTORS'
CHOICE for professional-grade tools, fasteners, jobsite supplies
and expert service. With over 150 locations and over 1,200
associates nationwide, all supported by our network of expert
service and repair technicians, we are positioned to meet and
exceed our client's needs. SouthernCarlson associates enjoy daily
opportunities to learn, grow and celebrate wins together!
Area Branch Manager - Florida, Panhandle
We have a career opportunity available for an Area Branch Manager
to join our successful team in the Panhandle of Florida!
As an Area Branch Manager, you will enjoy developing, motivating,
coaching and directing the activities of Branch/Store Managers. You
will partner with Regional Sales Managers to ensure profitability,
growth and return on assets of stores in the area.
Area Branch Manager Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Human Resources Management
- Hiring, developing, retaining, motivating, coaching, and
directing Branch/Store Managers
- Utilizing the management systems and tools to maximize support
- Coach Branch/Store Managers and actively participate in
- Financial Management
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Managers as together you will
take responsibility for the profitability, growth and return on
assets of stores within the Area
- Operations Management
- Visiting each of the stores on a regular basis in order to
monitor and support operations and associates
- In conjunction with the Divisional Operations Manager, develop
and implement processes to improve operation efficiencies,
effectiveness while improving the customer
- Work with Branch/Store Managers to oversee and properly
maintain the region's levels and truck delivery fleet.
- Maintain expert level of product and service knowledge in order
to coach associates appropriately in product and service related
- Sales Support
- Monitor and manage inside sales efforts including tele-sales
calls to house accounts
- Accompany Sales personnel on account calls to the region's key
customers, with participation in related sales meetings
- Work closely with the Sales associates to contribute to sales
and marketing strategies with the region
- Other managerial, administrative or customer support activities
as requested or requiredEssential Qualifications You Will Bring
- Two years minimum store management experience with proven track
record of successfully servicing customer accounts
- Experience with administrative, accounting and inventory
- Experience in related industry is PLUS!
- Enjoys relationship building
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail
- Self-starter who presents professional image and attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency with MS
Office and web navigation
- Satisfactory driving record and a valid driver's licenseWhat
SouthernCarlson offers you
- Full benefit suite offering after 60 days, including medical,
dental, life, short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account
- PTO & Holiday Pay
- Competitive Pay
- 401k with Match
- Growth opportunitiesIf you meet these qualifications for the
Area Branch Manager opportunity and are interested in joining a
successful team, submit your resume and wage requirements online
SouthernCarlson, Inc. is an equal opportunity at will employer and
does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex,
sexual orientation or national origin.
Keywords: SouthernCarlson, Inc., Pensacola , Area Branch Manager - Field Operations, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!