Manager II (8020)
Company: Lutheran Services Florida
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Lutheran Services Florida (LSF) envisions a world where children
are safe, families are strong and communities are vibrant.
LSF is looking for a talented Manager II -who wants to make an
impact in the lives of others.
PURPOSE & IMPACT:
Supervise therapists in the S/PATP. - Oversee program contracts and
budgets. Work closely with the contract managers to met contract
requirements and carefully maintain separate documentation and
funding streams to ensure proper billing. - Provide specialized
physical and sexual abuse treatment, assessment, individual, family
and group therapy to clients.
- Supervises professional work of assigned clinical staff and
completes annual evaluations for all assigned staff.
- Assures that assigned clinical program meets or exceeds all
contract and quality assurance standards, as set forth by DOH, LCI,
COA and other such agencies..
- Assures that the program's statistical data is collected and
submitted for processing accurately. Assures that data collection
forms are completed and submitted in a timely manner to ensure
- Assures professional development of assigned staff for quality
service delivery by initiating, implementing and maintaining
quality training program for assigned degree and licensure
- Provides specialized sexual/physical abuse treatment therapy
and recovery services including: intake, psycho/social assessment,
suicide risk assessment, program testing, treatment planning,
- Maintains effective system of case management and client record
- Provides individual crisis counseling, family orientation,
group counseling, and reunification counseling.
- Provide court testimony as requested.
- Participates in variety of staff conferences and
- Develops and conducts training for agency staff in coordination
with the Clinical Director.
- Advocate for clients with community agencies, courts, C&F,
- Participate in community outreach programs.
- Available to travel.
Other duties reasonably assigned by the Clinical Director and the
office of the Regional Director.
Incumbent must have ability to drive, use phone, sit for long
periods of time, and maintain case files. - Must have a high level
of energy and be able to travel as needed.
Master's degree in human services field.
Must have a minimum of 3 years clinical experience working in
specialized physical and sexual abuse treatment with children,
adolescents and families. - Experience performing intake,
psycho/social/risk assessments, individual, group and family
therapy. - Must have minimum of 3 years supervisory and contract
Must be well organized, able to work effectively with others; good
communicator and loyal team player.
Must demonstrate sensitivity to our service population's cultural
and socioeconomic characteristics and needs.
- Reports to Clinical Director.
- Team player with co-workers and administrators.
- Accurate, complete and timely documentation of client
- Accurate, complete and timely submission of required
statistical reports and billing.
- Adherence to all licensing and quality assurance
- Clinical liaison to DJJ, FFN, courts, schools and community
- Adherence to agency policies and procedures.
Why work for LSF?
LSF offers 60 programs across the state of Florida serving a wide
range of populations in need. -Mission Driven staff members become
part of the LSF community while transforming the lives of those in
need. Our staff additionally find growth opportunities as they
explore areas of interest within the -organization. - -
Amazing benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Teledoc (24/7 online access to Doctors)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer paid life insurance (1X salary)
- 13 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday
- Generous PTO policy (starting at 16 working days a
- 403(b) Retirement plan with 3% discretionary employer match OR
3% student loan repayment reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
Lutheran Services Florida embraces diversity, equity and inclusion
in all business practices. LSF is proud to be an equal opportunity
Keywords: Lutheran Services Florida, Pensacola , Manager II (8020), Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!