Company: Proud Moments
Posted on: June 24, 2022
ID 2022-2237Category OperationsPosition Type Full
TimeOverviewSUMMARY:As Proud Moments ABA experiences exponential
growth, we are seeking a dynamic Market Director to manage growth
of their assigned market by providing leadership and guidance with
employee, client relations and achieving administrative operational
goals. The Market Director will be responsible for driving profit &
loss by partnering with administrative staff to manage client
scheduling, staff productivity, and controlling market operation
expenses as well as administrative tasks including financial
reports, KPI reviews, revenue (client) growth and cost
containment.ResponsibilitiesDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of an assigned geographic
- Provide leadership and guidance to location teams ensuring
excellence in client service, operational and financial
- Build strong and productive partnerships with clients,
clinicians and office teams.
- Make effective decisions based on data analysis, organizational
observations, and cost controls.
- Takes ownership by leading by example and being a positive role
model through presence and demeanor.
- Create a positive, ethical, and respectful work environment by
promoting the company culture through its mission, vision, and Core
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high performance teams
through training/education, coaching, expectation setting and
- Ensure effective execution of operational standards, including
compliance with established company policies, procedures, OSHA, and
- Identify opportunities within the region and creates
improvement action plans to address gaps through people,
performance, and process improvements.
- Ensure consistent communication of all challenges and needs to
Regional Vice President. QualificationsQUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
related field. Master's preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in multi-unit healthcare
services, retail healthcare or service industries, or other
fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment.
- Administration and Management - identifies business and
management principles involved in strategic planning, resource
allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Problem solving- identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills - maintains confidentiality, remains open
to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication- speaks clearly and persuasively in positive
or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and
- Written Communication - edits work for spelling and grammar,
presents numerical data effectively and can read and interpret
- Planning/organizing - prioritizes and plans work activities,
uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control - the individual demonstrates accuracy and
thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability - adapts to changes in the work environment,
manages competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays
or unexpected events.
- Dependability - is consistently at work and on time, follows
instructions, responds to management direction and solicits
feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security- actively promotes and personally observes
safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Must be able to travel 25-50% of the time within assigned
Keywords: Proud Moments, Pensacola , Market Director, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!