Community Association Manager
Company: FirstService Residential
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Position Summary:The Community Association Manager is the leader
of our entire on-site operation. They effectively manage working
relationshipswith all departments across the property in order to
ensure that company objectives are met. Our Community Association
Managers partner with Regional Directors and their respective Board
of Directors to implement projects, overcome challenges, and
provide quality service to our customers.This opportunity takes
place at one of our condominiums in the area of Pensacola.What will
yoube doing? (Some of your main responsibilities include):
- Provide management and leadership to assigned property and book
- Manage the functions of a team within a property while
maintaining standards of excellence for processes, methods, and
- Act as liaison to ensure quality service is delivered, that
Board expectations are met and to assist in prompt response and
resolution to questions/problems.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of the contract between
the association and FirstService Residential. Ensure all
contractual obligations are being met.
- Initiate contact with new residents.
- Conduct site inspections regularly, identify deficiencies, and
provide recommendations and action plans in order to improve the
- Oversee all construction projects and ensure property
maintenance/improvement and other related projects are completed on
time and within budget.
- Create, maintain and upload a wide variety of information in
our portal including but not limited to work orders, signed meeting
minutes, and Monthly Management reports.
- Interview, select, recommend, hire, train, and schedule
assigned staff. Ensure proper coverage and staffing levels. Provide
direction to staff and assist in the investigation and resolution
of problems.Why join our Property Manager family/ What is in it for
- Pay ranges: $50,000 - $60,000
- Schedules: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Career Development: Our CAM leaders consist of professionals
that have many opportunities for growth. As a CAM you will be
partnering with your Regional Director daily, which helps you learn
from them and positions you to be the next Regional Director. We
also have many trainings in our FirstService University that you
can take to further your career while working with us.DISCLAIMER:
This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management
has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties, and
responsibilities to this job at any time.#LI-MP1
Keywords: FirstService Residential, Pensacola , Community Association Manager, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!