Posted on: September 24, 2022
Project Manager for a well-respected, growing Mechanical
contractor! This company has many years of proven excellence and
shows no signs of slowing down!!
Do you bring 5+ years of experience as a PM,
If so, I want to hear from you!
Responsible for the coordination, planning, scheduling and
execution and completion of all assigned retrofit, new construction
and design build projects. Coordination of manpower, material,
equipment and subcontractors, ensuring that specifications are
being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within
budget. Coordinate field hiring, training, motivation, and
termination of field technicians as required. Assures compliance
with safety policies, conducts safety meetings, and coordinates
safety training programs.
- Develops cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of
projects following a logical pattern for utilization of
- Collaborates with HVAC Sales Consultants and the Operations
department for guidance and support, including technical
- Strengthens customer relationships.
- Documents technical requirements, develops and implements
project plans and facilitates efficient implementation of work
- Manages multiple projects while meeting or exceeding stated
deadlines and bid estimates.
- Pre-plan and coordinate material and completion of required
- Manage and coordinate field manpower with project
- Understands contracts, prepares estimates, change orders and
proposals for customers.
- Visit job sites to monitor progress and resolve field problems
as well as track manpower.
- Mentor technicians and foster a learning and growth
- Meet with inspectors at job sites for field inspections.
- Coaching and managing of people in a team-based
- Communicates on a regular basis with the customer and builds a
relationship of trust.
- Experience managing Energy projects is a plus.
- Protects the company by identifying and avoiding risk.
- Documents job progress, changes, delays submittal's, RFI's
- Responsible for controlling the financial position of the
project including billings, change orders and managing material and
- Proficient with Microsoft Project or equal.
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent time management
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the project including
- Support the sales team and provide detailed information to help
grow the future business.
- Responsible to implement ongoing training programs for Field
and Admin staff.
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record and reliable
For consideration, candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree or four
to six years of field experience years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing 10 to 15 people and multiple
- Relies on limited experience and judgment of retrofit, new
construction and design build
- Knowledge of building plans
- Ability to communicate with Engineers, Project Managers, and
- Pipefitting experience a plus
To be considered for this position, please confidentially apply
directly to Bryan.Clayton@gogpac.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Pensacola , Project Manager, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!