Territory Sales Manager
Posted on: May 27, 2023
SUMMARY:AutoZone's Territory Sales Manager (TSM) maintains
strong relationships with current and existing Commercial customers
while obtaining new business with shop owners in the designated
territory. A TSM exceeds customer's expectation by delivering WOW!
Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts by Living the Pledge
- Grows loyalty and trust with customers
- Maintains adequate sales numbers, ensuring that Commercial
customers are taken care of by Mobile Sales Reps and Commercial
Managers are responding to customer complaints
- Oversees the customer service, sales and general workings of
the stores within their territory.
- Motivates and lead Commercial team to achieve the sales target,
as well as, increase the profitability of the company
- Partners with Operations management to ensure a solid customer
experience from sales call, to customer call, to fulfillment
- Develops market analysis and action plans for commercial
- Develops, maintains, and revises key customer plans
- Motivates Commercial AutoZoners to provide WOW! Customer
Service, enhance productivity level and market products to enhance
sales and profits.
- Visits commercial accounts and ensures accounts are serviced
and deliveries are made as promised
- Identifies new opportunities within the market, develops new
accounts through face to face and telephone contact with potential
- Ensures all company policies, and loss prevention procedures
- Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring AutoZoners
are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective
- Complies with safe driving rules and procedures and ensures all
Commercial Zoners have approved driver status
- Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to
report vehicle maintenance issues.
- Follows proper accident procedures
- Provides feedback regarding AutoZoner performance
- Addresses commercial customer concerns and resolves them with a
goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
- Ensure all stocking programs are stocked each week per
- Ability to work all the hours (of operation) that we are open
- Performs other related duties as requiredREQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum three years of related experience in outside sales
(automotive industry a plus) .
- Direct or indirect experience managing and leading people.
- Relentless pursuit of new profitable business and penetration
of current accounts
- Ability to create and execute customer development plans.
- Ability to analyze sales reports and take appropriate
- Understanding of P&L statement and gross profit.
- Strong communication, negotiation, organization and leadership
skills . Integrity, honesty, passion, drive and the desire for
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum 50% travel w/ some overnight.
Keywords: Autozone, Pensacola , Territory Sales Manager, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...