Home Health RN Clinical Manager at Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 12, 2023
** 10% annual incentive plan **
The RN Nurse Manager Home Health works under the direction and
guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide supervision of all
clinical staff working with high medical acuity clients and/or
clients receiving extended non-licensed support services. This
leader is responsible to provide staff orientation and ensure
competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case Manager/Preceptor
resources are in place. Ensures that services are delivered
according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards
and agency policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services,
activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company
policy and regional management directives.
- Assists with the oversight of the agencys growth related to
- Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational
and financial management of the agency.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the
training needs of clinical staff
- Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care
and performs home visits as needed.
- Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations
through policy and procedure administration to staff.
- Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual
employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services
that are financially sound.
- Manage caseload as needed for client coverage
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
- Associates degree required
- 3+ years RN experience in a healthcare setting (home health or
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees
must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant
jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject
to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
Keywords: Confidential, Pensacola , Home Health RN Clinical Manager at Aveanna Healthcare, Executive , Foley, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!