Home Health RN Clinical Manager at Aveanna Healthcare
Posted on: September 15, 2023
10% annual incentive plan Position Overview: The RN Nurse
Manager Home Health works under the direction and guidance of the
Branch Administrator to provide supervision of all clinical staff
working with high medical acuity clients and/or clients receiving
extended non-licensed support services. This leader is responsible
to provide staff orientation and ensure competence as a Preceptor
and or ensure RN Case Manager/Preceptor resources are in place.
Ensures that services are delivered according to licensing
guidelines, professional medical standards and agency policies and
procedures. Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services,
activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company
policy and regional management directives.
- Assists with the oversight of the agency s growth related to
- Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational
and financial management of the agency.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the
training needs of clinical staff
- Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify
opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care
and performs home visits as needed.
- Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations
through policy and procedure administration to staff.
- Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual
employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services
that are financially sound.
- Manage caseload as needed for client coverage Aveanna
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays Requirements:
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice.
- Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
- Associates degree required Preferred:
- 3+ years RN experience in a healthcare setting (home health or
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding
of OASIS HHH As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds,
employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all
relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and
testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as
appropriate. Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Keywords: Confidential, Pensacola , Home Health RN Clinical Manager at Aveanna Healthcare, Executive , Foley, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!