Senior Director of Human Resources
Posted on: February 12, 2019
We Are Hiring Senior Director of Human Resources - HR Partners Delivery - Full-Time, Days - Carmel Heights Building - Pensacola, FLWhy Join Ascension? Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world's largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension's Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care - including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities - in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension's own group purchasing organization.Sacred Heart Health System is Northwest Florida's leading provider of high quality healthcare for adults and children. Our system opened its first hospital in 1915, and has been providing compassionate and personalized care to all for over 100 years. Our focus is to provide spiritually centered, holistic care that sustains and improves the health of individuals and the communities we serve. We employ over 4,000 people, and are a member of the nation's largest non-profit healthcare system, Ascension.We offer:
- Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talent and thought; while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good, patients and associates.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- One Ascension: We are One Ascension. We share a drive to care for people and provide the best possible outcomes for our patients. Personalized care is our calling, and teamwork is the way we provide it.What You Will Do As a Senior Director of Human Resources with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to partner with market executive teams to develop strategic business plan, translate and implement into strategic HR plan. Partner in the development of leadership, culture, and talent with the needed competencies to meet the market business objectives. Measures and evaluates HR programs, processes and systems. Monitors cost management and cost containment within the business unit.Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses organization issues and determines root causes to develop evidence-based recommendations, business cases, and action plans.
- Directs and manages HR partners and advisors.
- Creates and implements an integrated human resources and operating plan that aligns people strategieswith current and emerging business strategies. Participates in regular assessments of the organization's strengths and risks, regulatory and industry trends, and labor market dynamics as they relate to the operational, financial and clinical drivers of the organization.
- Maintains accountability for the system-wide standardization, development, communication and management of human resource policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with senior levels in the organization to define and execute change initiativesthat advance the mission, promote values integration, increase organization effectiveness and improveresults.
- Supports and integrates national initiatives and strategies.
- Represents the market businessunit's perspective, needs and current practices in the development of human resources programs andinitiatives.
- Creates and executes plans to integrate national initiatives with local initiatives to optimize organization capability and effectiveness.
- Develops appropriate communications, training and support to engage associates and leaders.
- Designs approaches to improve organizational, operational, and people strategies.
- Customizes HR, talent management, and operational solutions to address specific business imperatives to positively impact operational performance.
- Coaches and develops leaders and managers to deliver people management capabilities.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative, credible, trusting partnerships with individuals across a broad range of people and groups, both internal and external.
- Draws upon other HR groups (CoEs, HR operational services) to deliver required expertise, resources, and services to drive customer / organizational imperatives.
- Understands business objectives and needs and connects teams to the right individuals, business strategies, HR strategies, practices, and solutions.What You Will Need Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree: Four year degree in HR management, organizational development or business related field is required
- Advanced degree preferredWork Experience:
- Fifteen years of progressive HR experience with at least five as an HR leader or ten years of industry or operational experience is required.
- Experience working as a management consultant and working with external customers is required.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: " Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Pensacola , Senior Director of Human Resources, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!