Energy Project Manager
Company: Ecology and Environment
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is seeking an Energy Project Manager.
This is a national position that can work from any location within
the domestic U.S.; experience in the Gulf Coast Region a plus. This
role will have a focus in the practice areas of Renewables,
Offshore Wind, liquefied natural gas (LNG) Plants, Crude Oil and
LNG Deepwater Ports, Pipelines, and Electric Transmission. Our
successful candidate will have relevant experience managing
pipeline, transmission, solar, and/or wind projects.
* Manage the permitting and licensing of energy development
* Research, writing and preparation of federal and state permitting
* Interact professionally with clients and agency
* Work with an interdisciplinary team of professionals to
accomplish project requirements
* Handle multiple deadlines and produce high-quality work under
* Engage in public involvement / community outreach efforts
* Assist in company business development efforts including
attending meetings and preparing presentations, proposals and
* Bachelor s/Master s Degree in the Physical/Natural Sciences,
Planning or a related discipline
* 10 + years project management experience including pipeline,
transmission, solar, and/or wind projects
* Knowledgeable in National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
evaluation and process
* Knowledgeable in Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
regulatory process for LNG and pipeline projects
* Excellent self-leadership, facilitation, and public engagement
* Excellent project management, leadership, technical writing,
presentation and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong organizational, analytical, and strategic planning skills
with attention to detail and a high quality of work in a pressure
* Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources,
disciplines, and experts including senior management, clients, and
* Ability to travel to support business needs
We are a global network of innovators and problem solvers,
dedicated professionals and industry leaders in scientific,
engineering, and planning disciplines working together with our
clients to develop technically sound, science-based solutions to
the leading environmental challenges of our time. E & E offers
opportunities for growth in a team-oriented environment. Candidates
must be eligible to work in the U.S.; Visa sponsorship will not be
provided. Please view our website at www.ene.com to apply on-line.
Resumes will be accepted through July 1, 2019.
Ecology and Environment, Inc. is an EO and AA employer
M/F/Vets/Disabled/and other protected categories.
Keywords: Ecology and Environment, Pensacola , Energy Project Manager, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!