T-1A - Training System Support Center Manager
Company: FlightSafety Services Corporation
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Location: NAS Pensacola, FL Pensacola , Florida 32514 , United
The TSSC Manager is responsible for:
Ensuring compliance with the configuration management, data
collection, and reporting requirements of the T-1 Aircrew Training
Device (ATD) Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) Contract.
Accomplishing and managing hardware/software modifications and
technical/engineering data tasks as directed by the customer to
maintain currency and effectiveness of the ATDs.
Direct implementation and ensure compliance of the Quality
Management System (QMS) to include ISO 9000:2008.
Planning, organizing, and controlling activities for TSSC
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Directs, plans, controls, and/or coordinates activities of the
Combat Systems Officer (CSO) TSSC.
* Ensures the configuration management requirements of the T-1A ATD
CLS contract are met and satisfied, and, specifically, that changes
to the T-1A CSO ATD baselines are managed and controlled as
* Ensures testing, distribution, and installation of provided
and/or developed hardware, software, and Technical Data
modifications as required by customer.
* Participates in the Simulator Control Working Group (SCWG) as
required by the customer to include facilitating those meetings.
Interface with logistics management system to Generate Purchase
Requests (PRs), complete receiving reports and track and control
Government Furnished Property (GFP)
* Becomes an active member of the respective Integrated Product
Team (IPT) when a modification exceeds the TSSC capabilities.
* Assumes responsibility for planning, organizing, and controlling
activities of the TSSC.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
* Ability to fluently read, write, speak, and understand
* Ability to speak to various size groups as required.
* Demonstrated management and technical supervisory skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic knowledge of Aircrew Training Systems.
* Ability to successfully pass a National Agency Check with
Inquiries (NACI) by the U.S. Government.
Education and Formal Training:
Bachelor s degree in System Engineering or four years combination
of education, experience, and training, in addition to what is
Five years of experience with configuration management of Aircrew
Training Systems and government contracts.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Keywords: FlightSafety Services Corporation, Pensacola , T-1A - Training System Support Center Manager, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!