Multi Financial Center Manager
Company: Hancock Whitney
Posted on: November 9, 2019
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the
button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in
with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to
your application information. You may review, modify, or update
your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
The Financial Center Manager 4 has responsibility for the overall
management of a multiple financial center, including hiring,
conducting performance reviews and providing performance coaching
and counseling. Using a consultative sales and service approach,
the Financial Center Manager drives the financial center
performance by exhibiting strong coaching and leadership skills,
through strong individual performance, as well as through the
performance of the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains a superior culture of service by actively identifying,
coaching, developing, motivating and supporting associates to
establish and maintain relationships with clients and to provide
and overall meaningful client experience.
* Leads financial centers to increase growth and profitability
using a consultative approach and a structure process of providing
coaching and support, consisting of coaching and support to drive
improved associate performance. Sets clear objectives for financial
centers and associates, monitors progress and tracks results.
* Manages existing clients and prospects by meeting with them, both
in person and over the phone, to build and maintain strong, lasting
relationships, discover financial needs and tailor product and
service solutions to meet the client s overall financial needs.
This activity may be in the financial center, out-bound calling,
visiting businesses or conducting educational seminars.
* Conducts outside calling activities to generate new small
business relationships and to maintain and expand existing consumer
and small business relationship. Small business relationships
handled by the financial center are business with annual revenues
up to $1 million.
* Ensures both self and associates are well trained to educate
clients on alternate delivery methods and channels that make client
s lives easier by providing self-service options to access their
accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week and to apply product and
procedural knowledge to solve client problems appropriately and
* Supports the Bank's strong risk management culture through
awareness, knowledge and sound decision making. Responsible for
ensuring all transactions and practices within span of control
comply with all regulations and for keeping the branch in
compliance with all bank policies, procedures and internal
* Maintains strong relationships with internal business partners to
provide clients with experts who can assist them with their
specialized financial needs
* Serves as a representative in various civic and community
functions to further enhance the Bank s brand image and develop
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
* Bachelor's degree (preferably in a business related field) from
an accredited university or equivalent experience.
* 5 years retail/branch banking experience including 2 years in a
* 2 years previous success in managing sales teams.
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and
Outlook)Ability to navigate multiple computer systems,
applications, and utilize search tools to find information
* Knowledge and interest in connecting clients to available
* State Life & Health Insurance licenses preferred.
* This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and
Registry (NMLS) registration
* Advanced working knowledge and understanding of laws and
regulation pertaining to the banking industry
* Experience leading or participating in events and activities for
local networks or professional organizations, such as the chamber
of commerce, professional business groups, or chapters of national
organizations such as the United Way
* Demonstrated experience in developing new to bank small business
relationships with annual revenues up to $1 million.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Excellent communication and client service skills
* Ability to manage time and competing priorities in a retail
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all
levels of an organization
* Collaborative professional skills that lead to a collegial and
partnered approach to meeting objectives
* High motivation with ability to successfully meet individual and
team goals while maintaining individual performance over the long
* Ability to understand and interpret a P&L and financial
* Ability to plan and manage staffing to meet changing Branch and
* Adaptability, flexibility and ability to work branch hours,
including weekends and some evenings
This job description is only valid as of the date it was revised.
Please contact the HR Compensation Department to obtain the latest
version. Information contained herein should be treated as
confidential to Hancock Whitney.
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO
ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of
disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran,
disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock Whitney, Pensacola , Multi Financial Center Manager, Executive , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!