Radiology Tech (PRN) - Summit Surgery Center
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Location: US-FL-Pensacola# of Openings: 1Category: Per
DiemSystem ID: 13864OverviewSCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery
industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups
and health systems across the country to develop and optimize
surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical
facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical
hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For
more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.Accountabilities
/ ResponsibilitiesThe Radiology Technologist is responsible for the
fluoroscopic x-rays (C-Arm) procedures and other radiation
procedures according to facility policy. The Radiation Technologist
is responsible to assist with the provision of patient care to meet
identified patient outcomes, and to achieve the goals of the
facility as directed by the Clinical Leader/Registered Nurse. The
Radiation Technologist performs duties according to scope of
practice designated by the facility position description, role and
responsibilities and under the direction of the designated clinical
leader/Registered Nurse.Key Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of radiation equipment, including the maintenance and
care of equipment.
- Applies principles of radiation protection.
- Maintains documentation, reports, and files according to
- Calculates and regulates equipment using established technique,
knowledge and skill.
- Knows and practices the principles and procedures of sterile
- Sets up and operates radiation equipment in operating/procedure
- Assists physician with imaging procedures.
- Assists with housekeeping tasks as necessary to provide a safe
environment for patients, teammates, physicians, guests.
- High School graduate or equivalent; completion of an accredited
radiology program required. 1-2 year experience in radiology.
- Knowledge and understanding of radiology principles and
- Certification in radiation technology preferred.
- Successful completion of BCLS Course within 90 days of
employment required or documentation of current BCLS
certificationEEO StatementWe value Diversity, Inclusion, and
Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin,
disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law. UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace.
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Pensacola , Radiology Tech (PRN) - Summit Surgery Center, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!