RN Charge Nurse ICU
Posted on: January 3, 2022
We Are Hiring: Title: Charge RN- ICULocation: Ascension Sacred
Heart Hospital - Pensacola, FLDepartment: ICU -Schedule: Full Time,
Part Time, PRNBenefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more! What You Will Do: Coordinate unit
staffing and provide leadership while ensuring implementation of
clinical -objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
- Assign, direct, educate and monitor nursing and support staff
during assigned shift.
- Contribute to or perform performance evaluations of staff.
- Assess daily patient care needs and develop and distribute
patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate
patient care is given.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of patient care and identify any
issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Respond to complaints about patient care and manage through
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development
and evaluating of staff. What You Will Need: Licensure /
Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board
of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Florida. Credentialed from State
Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state
license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date required.Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- 1 year of experience required. Additional Preferences: No
additional preferences. Why Join Our Team: Ascension Sacred Heart
is a faith-based health system offering rewarding healthcare
careers to the caregivers of Southern Alabama and Northwest Florida
communities. When you join our care teams, you join a vast network
of hospitals, outpatient health centers, physician offices,
rehabilitation centers and more. We provide generous paid time off
for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment,
professional development opportunities, and more to help our
associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are
looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a
career with us today. When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Sacred Heart is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the
Law" poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants. E-Verify Statement: This employer
participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension, Pensacola , RN Charge Nurse ICU, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!