Medical Assistant - Pediatric ENT
Posted on: January 7, 2022
We Are Hiring:***$1,000 sign on bonus available for candidates
at least 2 years of relevant, recent experience***
Title: Medical AssistantCity, State: Pensacola, FLDepartment:
Pediatric ENTAdditional Job Details: Full-Time, 40 Hours Weekly
(M-F/8A-5P)Additional Information: BLS, CMA (national approved
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more!
What You Will Do:Assiss with the examination and treatment of
patients under the direction of a physician.
- Assist with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by
physician or registered nurse.
- Perform select clinical duties.
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, and record information
on patients' charts.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Perform basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, and filing.
- Perform basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assist with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.What
You Will Need:Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Association of
Medical Assistants (AAMA) preferred.Education:
- High school diploma or GED required.Why Join Our Team:Ascension
Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system offering rewarding
healthcare careers to the caregivers of Southern Alabama and
Northwest Florida communities. When you join our care teams, you
join a vast network of hospitals, outpatient health centers,
physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more. We provide
generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work
environment, professional development opportunities, and more to
help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you
are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore
a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:Ascension Sacred Heart is an
equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to
all associates and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
from applicants.E-Verify Statement:This employer participates in
the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the
E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension, Pensacola , Medical Assistant - Pediatric ENT, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!