LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - (Monday - Friday)
Company: Independence Living Centers
Posted on: May 14, 2022
New Wages Now In Effect!!!Day Shifts Available!!!Come Join Our
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, do you thrive in a team
environment and desire to make a difference in the lives of others
while advancing your skills? If this sounds like you, let's talk!
At Independence Living Centers, we appreciate our employees and
reward them for working hard. Thriving in a culture that you can be
proud of, you will also receive many employee benefits such as the
- Perfect Punch Program - $225 Bonus Per Pay Period
- Benefits for the Entire Family!
- Up to 50% instant access to earned income
- Scheduling App
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Get Your COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- 401k Plan Available
- Employee Discounts
- Education and Training Programs Available
- Share Your Feedback, Be Heard & Make a Difference!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) care giver provides direct
patient care to the residents and patients of the health and
rehabilitation center (skilled nursing home), assisting them in
activities of daily living under the direction and supervision of a
professional nurse. Responsibilities may include but are not
- Assist in the implementation of individualized treatment plans
for each assigned resident
- Supervise Nurse Techs and participate in their evaluation
- Oversee Falls Program and Pressure Sore Program
- Provide nursing services
- Conduct and document a thorough evaluation of each resident's
medical status upon admission and throughout the resident's course
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Requirements:
- Graduate of approved accredited school of nursing
- Valid license as an LPN in state of practice
Keywords: Independence Living Centers, Pensacola , LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - (Monday - Friday), Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!