RN Case Manager
Company: Interim HealthCare - FL Panhandle
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionRNs - Control Your Own Schedule! As a Case
Manager with Interim HealthCare, exercise the freedom to schedule
your time with your patients. You're part of a Home Care Team that
works together. We offer the security of working for an established
company within the community for over 30 years. Interim HealthCare
brings 50+ years of experience with over 300 national locations.
Stability, combined with our commitment to integrity, makes us your
perfect career partner.Job Responsibilities
- Work with one patient at a time.
- Arrange your daily and weekly schedule to suit your needs
- Develop patient's individual care plan
- Variety of home visits including medication checks, wound care,
IV infusions, or assessments
- Charting completed on iPad provided for you Job Requirements
- Good Communication Skills
- 1 Year Experience
- Current RN license/driver's license/CPR
- Participate with a team that supports youBenefits
- Company Car
- Free Education Courses
- Schedule Flexibility
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Monthly Productivity Bonus
- Weekly PayInterim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and
operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - FL Panhandle, Pensacola , RN Case Manager, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!