Registered Nurse - Pensacola, Florida - Float
Company: Biloxi VA Medical Center
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Registered Nurse - Pensacola, Florida
This is an open continuous announcement until September 30, 2022.
Qualified applicants will be considered and referred as vacancies
become available. Applicants will remain active for 3 months after
their initial application is received and/or updated. After that
time, you must update your application through your USAJobs account
if you would like to be made active again for possible
consideration during the open period.
The RN for will perform clinical duties as directed by the
Associate Director for Patient Care Services through the Deputy
Associate Director for Patient Care Services/Acute Care, Deputy
Associate Director for Patient Care Services/ Long Term Care,
designated Associate Chief of Nursing Service and Head Nurse (or
The RN will demonstrate leadership when providing nursing care and
serve as a role model when assigned as team leader or charge nurse
under the supervision of the Nurse Manager or designee. The
Registered Nurse is responsible for managing and delivering care
for complex patients care. Duties include but are not limited to
- Implements nursing orders in a timely and accurate manner for
patients with complex nursing care needs.
- Implements physician's orders in a timely and accurate manner,
initiating resolution if impeded.
- Includes patient/family/significant other/health care provider
in establishing realistic, measurable goals related to health
education and treatment plan, seeking assistance as
- Meets individual learning and discharge preparation needs by
using appropriate resource personnel and approved educational
- Documents nursing process including patient/family/significant
other education and discharge planning in a timely manner.
- Assess/documents the patient's response to nursing
intervention, anticipates potential changes in patient condition
and response to treatment, initiating appropriate action and
revising the care plan accordingly.
- Updates assessments on a continuum by recognizing changes in
patient's needs and reestablishing priorities for care.
- Demonstrates competency/proficiency using the nursing process
in providing care for patients with complex nursing care
- Guide and directs others who provide care.
- Participates in established quality improvement studies and/or
- Conducts self-assessment of performance and identifies own
- Implements an ongoing educational plan to support own
- Refers to, consults with, and makes provision for continuity of
care with other health care providers.
- Uses a body of research to validate and/or change own
- Delegates care in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective
- Assists patients in identifying and securing appropriate
Permanent Change of Station (PCS)
Financial Disclosure Report:
Keywords: Biloxi VA Medical Center, Pensacola , Registered Nurse - Pensacola, Florida - Float, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!