RN Circulator -Operating Room
Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: September 16, 2022
We Are Hiring: Registered NurseSIGN on BONUS - $5,000 - for 1
year commitmentPensacola, FloridaAscension Sacred HeartDepartment:
- -Pediatric OR -Additional Job Details: Full Time, (3) 12-hour
shifts, Day Shift - 7 pm - 7 am, Rotating weekends &
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more! What You Will Do: Deliver
professional nursing care in the operative setting to patients
undergoing surgical or other invasive procedures.
- Perform scrub functions including the selection and handling of
instruments and supplies used during procedure.
- Perform circulating functions including monitoring, recording
and communicating patient condition and managing overall nursing
care of patient before, during and after procedure.
- Directly assists operating physician with surgical tasks
including hemostasis, suturing and wound exposure as well as
- Prepare operating rooms and surgical instruments and equipment
for use. What You Will Need: Licensure / Certification /
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board
of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Florida. Credentialed from State
Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state
license recognition "Compact State" obtainedprior to hire date or
job transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date
or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Additional Preferences: Needs OR experience Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system offering
rewarding healthcare careers to the caregivers of Southern Alabama
and Northwest Florida communities. When you join our care teams,
you join a vast network of hospitals, outpatient health centers,
physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more. We provide
generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work
environment, professional development opportunities, and more to
help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you
are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore
a career with us today. When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Sacred Heart is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the
Law" poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants. E-Verify Statement: This employer
participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Pensacola , RN Circulator -Operating Room, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!