Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
Company: Carpenter Health Network
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN)Join STAT Home Health and be part of a team
that provides excellent Patient care, respects one another and has
a supportive back-office team that ensures you have everything you
need to be successful in the field.
Full-Time positions are available for a Registered Nurse (RN) in
Mileage Reimbursement will reflect fluctuating Gas prices.
We invite you to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Home
Health Care Agency and Hospice companies, which is part of a
network of healthcare providers spanning six states and employing
over 1,800 healthcare professionals.
For Full-Time STAT Home Health offers you: An excellent
compensation package, including competitive salary, incentives,
health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans
(401-k), free CEU online accreditation courses, and a real
opportunity to grow!
Essential duties include:
* Supervise patient care
* Coordinate all aspects of patient care; initiates and updates the
plan of care
* Completes all documents timely, including Oasis, 485, order
* Provide orientation and in-service to staff/personnel
* Assure compliance with local, state and federal laws including
problem resolution, complaint investigation
* Make patient visits at their place of residence
* Current FLORIDA Registered Nurse (RN) license required
* Must have current CPR Certification
* Compassionate RN with great time management skills
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered. All
others need not apply. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Keywords: Carpenter Health Network, Pensacola , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!