MOHS / Histology Technologist or Technician
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Tissue Fixation/Identification/Processing opening in Pensacola,
Florida. This and other histotechnician jobs brought to you by
MOHS / Histology Tech Opening - Northwest Florida
- Permanent full-time position
- 40 hours a week, 8am-4pm Monday – Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associate's
Degree in science related field is preferred.
- HT/L ASCP certification or completion of Histology Technician
training course is preferred.
- Position is located in the Pensacola, FL area and our client is
an outstanding dermatology clinic. Full benefits included! If you
would like to hear more about these great openings or have any
questions about other openings that we have- please send an updated
resume to with the best time and phone number for me to reach you!
Or feel free to reach out to my direct line, which is . You can
also schedule an appointment with my calendar: Olivia SloaneSenior
Healthcare Recruiter, K.A. Recruiting, Inc. Main Line:
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Pensacola , MOHS / Histology Technologist or Technician, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!