CMA - Certified Medical Assistant FT Days Pediatric ENT
Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: September 21, 2022
We Are Hiring: Ascension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health
system that provides a network of hospitals, outpatient health
centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and a variety of
other health services to communities in South Alabama and across
Northwest Florida. - -When you join our team, you join a true work
family. You will feel supported, encouraged, and benefit from a
work-life balance and career growth opportunities.Title: CMA -
Certified Medical AssistantLocation: - 5153 N 9th Ave Pensacola,
Florida 32503-2102Department: - Sacred Heart Medical Pediatric ENT
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more! What You Will Do: Assist with the
examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a
provider (Physician -or Advanced Practice Provider).
- Assist with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by
provider or registered nurse.
- Perform -select clinical duties.
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, and record information
on patients' charts.
- Prepare -treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Perform basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, and filing.
- Perform basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assist with -maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- May document the provider's encounter with patients.
- List all proper diagnoses and symptoms, as well as -follow-up
instructions and prescriptions, as indicated by the provider.
- Transcribe patient orders -including, but not limited to,
laboratory tests, radiology tests and medications. What You Will
Need: Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date OR
job transfer date required. American Heart Association OR American
Red Cross accepted.
- Medical Assistant obtained prior to hire date OR job transfer
- High School diploma equivalency OR 1 year of applicable
cumulative job specific experience required.
- Note: Required professional licensure/certification can be used
in lieu of education OR experience, if applicable. Additional
Preferences: No additional preferences. Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Sacred Heart is a faith-based health system offering
rewarding healthcare careers to the caregivers of Southern Alabama
and Northwest Florida communities. When you join our care teams,
you join a vast network of hospitals, outpatient health centers,
physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more. We provide
generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work
environment, professional development opportunities, and more to
help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you
are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore
a career with us today. When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Sacred Heart is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the
Law" poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants. E-Verify Statement: This employer
participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Pensacola , CMA - Certified Medical Assistant FT Days Pediatric ENT, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!