Molecular Clinical Lab Tech
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Molecular Clinical Laboratory Technician Location: Pensacola FL
Shift: Tuesday-Saturday 12PM-8:30PM Pay: $28-34/hour DOE Kelly
Science and Clinical has an amazing opportunity to grow your career
with our client who is focusing on cancer research in the Pensacola
FL area. There are multiple openings for this position! Lead tech
and supervisory positions may be available for more experienced
candidates, please feel free to apply! Job Description: We are
looking to hire several Molecular Clinical Laboratory Technologists
for multiple shifts and levels for our Pensacola FL location.
- As a molecular technologist you will be responsible for
performing high complexity laboratory testing procedures.
- You will work with blood, tissue, DNA and RNA. Responsibilities
include NGS and PCR testing
- Quality Control of reagents, equipment validation, instrument
maintenance, and other duties, as necessary.
- Accurately identify and label specimens
- Meet department activity and production goals
- Properly prepare and store excess specimen samples
- Data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely
- Resolve and document any problem specimens
- Current state license to perform laboratory testing and MB ASCP
- A Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university in
one of the chemical, physical, or biological sciences with the
addition of at least one year of laboratory
experience/training/training course is required.
- Persons applying must meet the Florida CLS academic
requirements 24 semester hours of academic science including 6
semester hours of biological sciences and 6 semester hours of
- Higher levels of experience required for lead tech and
- Strong knowledge of laboratory techniques
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail Highly motivated a team player
- Willing to work flexible hours Good visual acuity including
color perception required Ability to lift up to 25 pounds We are an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, national
origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Pensacola , Molecular Clinical Lab Tech, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!