General Dentist - Pensacola/Pace
Company: Advantage Dental+
Posted on: September 23, 2022
General Dentistry opening in Pensacola, Florida. This and other
dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com
We are committed to our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All.
Through education and compassion, we strive to provide the best
care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our
communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with
We have an excellent opportunity to join us as a Dentist to offer
additional support at our office in Pensacola or Pace.
We provide the necessary support for our Dentists to be successful.
While you focus on patient care, we focus on the other aspects of
the practice, including Clinical Development, Marketing, IT, HR,
Operations Management, Compliance, Accounting & Finance, etc.
Not only do our providers find it rewarding to help their
communities be healthier, but in a full-time position, they can
- Complete Clinical Independence
- Continuing Education
- Malpractice Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement, Sign-On, and Relocation Bonuses –
eligibility based on location
- Industry-Leading Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Health
Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Wellness: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term
Disability, 401k, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of
supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining
proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help
them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative
- Ensure the entire clinical team is upholding the highest
standard of care for patients
- DDS or DMD
- Hold a current, or willing to obtain, the Dentist licensure and
certifications required by the state, with no adverse actions.
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and
Keywords: Advantage Dental+, Pensacola , General Dentist - Pensacola/Pace, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!