Advanced Practiced Registered Nurse - Med Surg
Company: H2 Performance Consulting
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Advanced Practiced Registered NurseAPRN needed to join a
well-established Medical Office in the Pensacola Florida area.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Functions independently to perform history and physical for
pediatric and adult patients
* APRN is an expert in patient care who provides quality care,
performs patient assessments, develops medical diagnoses,
appropriate treatment plan, and educates patients/family regarding
diagnosis and plan of care.
* Perform approved procedures and order medications as indicated in
the Delineation of Privileges.
* The APRN integrates evidence-based practice and technological
advances into their scope of practice.
* Administer, order, and interpret laboratory and diagnostic tests
relative to patient care
* Formulate diagnosis and treatment plan necessary to patient
* Prescribing and/or dispensing medication to patient as needed
* Must be DOT certified or willing to get Certified within 30 Days
* Must be willing to administer IV Hydration therapy
* Experience with HRT, prescription weight loss regimens and other
elective medical therapies a plus
* Accurately document patient visits in EMR
* Adheres to the highest standards of medical practice, ethics, and
* Masters degree in Advanced Registered Nursing
* Current APRN licensure to practice as an APRN in the State of
* Compliant with state requirements for CEUs and licensure renewal.
DEA License required as per specialty.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or graduate of an
accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
* Two years of clinical APRN experience in medical clinic
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual in
English and Spanish a plus
* Ensuring compliance with local, state and federal health
Job Types: Full time M-F
Benefits: Paid time off, Medical Insurance/Vision, Dental
Medical specialties: Geriatrics, Wellness/Elective therapies,
Pediatrics, Primary Care
Physical setting: Gulf Breeze & Pensacola locations, Outpatient
Schedule: Day shift
Keywords: H2 Performance Consulting, Pensacola , Advanced Practiced Registered Nurse - Med Surg, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!