Company: Advanced Women's Care
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Duties Job Opening Fulltime OB/GYN office:
$14-$16 per hour
Busy OBGYN office Pensacola, FL is looking for one medical
assistant to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive,
punctual, and engaged. Monday - Thursday
- Verify and maintain patient records
- Set up and sanitize of exam rooms
- Complete basic routine medical procedures
- Provide consistent exceptional service
- Helps patients by providing information, services, and
- Maintains medical supplies inventory and performing preventive
maintenance to keep medical equipment operating.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording
medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary
physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and
reporting patient history summary.
- Saves doctors' time by helping with office procedures.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by
completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic
coding and procedure coding; and keeping patient information
- Counsel's patients by transmitting physician's orders and
questions about surgery.
Benefits Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life insurance
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) or CNA
- 1+ years in a medical office
- Experience with EMR (electronic medical records), medical
Advanced Women's Care has over 20 years of experience servicing
Pensacola, FL with OB/GYN services. Each of our doctors has years
of experience and a commitment and belief in providing
compassionate care that makes women feel comfortable in our office.
Our priority is your health. Effective healthcare is the
cooperation and collaboration of our providers, staff, mom, and
dad. Whether this is your first visit or 3rd pregnancy we are
dedicated to maintaining your optimal health. Expecting mothers can
trust their baby will be delivered in an outstanding hospital by
the OB they've grown to trust over the previous nine months.
Keywords: Advanced Women's Care, Pensacola , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!