License Practical Nurse
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description Offering a $3,000 Sign-On Bonus for Qualified
Applicants! Apply today and join our HCA Family!HCA Florida West
Hospital is a 515 bed facility and proud to be the area's leading
health care facility in quality outcomes performance. West Florida
Healthcare is also the area's first Accredited Chest Pain Center
and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. West Florida Healthcare is
also the first hospital in the state of Florida to have earned
Atrial Fibrillation with Electrophysiology Services Accreditation.
In addition, West Florida Healthcare is an Advanced Primary Stroke
Center and offers specialized Emergency Department services
tailored specifically to the needs of seniors as well as a Kids' ER
dedicated to serving the emergency medical needs of children. The
West Florida Healthcare campus includes the acute care hospital,
the areas only comprehensive, CARF-accredited physical
rehabilitation hospital, and a behavioral health facility.
Affiliated with HCA, the nation's leading provider of healthcare,
West Florida Healthcare meets the community's healthcare needs in
major services such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery,
oncology, orthopedics, robotic-assisted surgery, critical care,
neurology/neurosurgery, emergency care, urology, behavioral health,
gastroenterology, obstetrics, pulmonary, and rehabilitative
medicine.Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another
employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity
and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out
what it truly means to be a part of a team.We value your
contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our
teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a dedicated LPN to
join our family. Come be a part of the change! We are committed to
providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we
offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as
several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly
customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique
benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment*
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs*
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)*
- And many more! *If applicable, please refer to the CBA or the
local HR office to confirm if this benefit applies to your
position.Position Summary : The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
provides nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse.
To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team
including physicians, to deliver quality healthcare.
- Provides professional nursing care under the supervision of a
Registered Nurse using the nursing process.
- Participates in the unit based Quality improvement
- Supports, maintains, and provides an environment, which is
supportive of quality patient care through effective use of
resources and personnel.
- Plans and implements patient care and teaching based on an
assessment of the patient.
- Promotes and displays a positive customer oriented demeanor to
patients, visitors, staff, and physicians.
- Actively seeks ways to control costs without compromising
patient safety, quality of care, or the services delivered.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the occurrence reporting system. Uses
system to report potential patient safety issues.
- Follows established guidelines for reporting a significant
medical error or unanticipated outcome in the patient's care which
results in patient harm.
- Attends in-service presentations and completes all mandatory
education, training, and competency assessments.
- Uses Performance Improvement Plan to improve patient safety.
- Current license as a LPN
- Current BLS Certification
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Pensacola , License Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!