Company: Baptist Home Health Care
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Company Overview: We are hiring a Full-Time -Registered Nurse. -
At Baptist Home Health, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture
of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the---meaningful
connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their
families,---each other, and the communities we serve-it truly is
all about helping people.---You can find a home for your career
here.--------- - ----As a---Registered Nurse, you can expect:---
- flexibility for true work-life balance------ -
- opportunities for career growth -
- the ability to build trusted nurse-patient relationships---
- employee-focused wellness and support programs--- - ----If you
love nursing and want to strengthen your experience, this is a
great---opportunity for you. - - Essential Functions: The
Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Health provides and directs
provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed
by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations and agency policies. Also, The RN Registered Nurse job
coordinates total plan of care with other health care professionals
involved in care, and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of
patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician,
agency personnel, patient, family, and community resources. All
done within a Point of Care setting.
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care. Education &
Experience: License Requirements
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.LHC Group is committed
to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally
other protected characteristic. - - -Must be fully vaccinated or be
willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of
vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
- -Baptist Home Health is part of the LHC Group family of providers
- the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians,
and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that supports our patients when and where they need it. From
our home health, hospice, and community-based services to inpatient
care at our clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more
patients and families with effective and efficient healthcare. More
hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are
united by a single shared purpose: "It's all about helping people."
Keywords: Baptist Home Health Care, Pensacola , Full-Time RN, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...