Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Rehabilitation - $45 per hour
Company: Select Medical
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Select Medical is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Rehabilitation
for a nursing job in Pensacola, Florida.Job Description &
- Specialty: Rehabilitation
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: StaffOverview
Select Rehabilitation Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient Rehabilitation
Hours: PRN/Per Diem, 7p-7a
Sign On Bonus: $5,000
Pay: $45 -per hour
Competitive shift differentials for nights and weekends
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance,
as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers
and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per
quarter ($4,000 per year).
- 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location -
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
Here, you will provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to
best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational
challenges for individuals with brain injuries, spinal cord
injuries, neurological disorders, orthopedic issues, amputation,
and multiples traumas.
As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation hospitals you will
work with an interdisciplinary team of clinicians. -You will work
closely with other clinicians to include Therapists - Physical,
Occupational and Speech Language Pathologists. -On each shift you
will partner with a Nursing Assistant partner and handle a
manageable case load. - -Together we will help our patients achieve
outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Valid State RN License is required.
- BLS is required at hire.
- ACLS certification must be obtained within 6 months of hire
Preferred qualifications -that will make you successful:
- Clinical experience is preferred.
We employ over 50,000 people across the country and provide quality
care to approximately 80,000 patients each and every day across our
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.Select Medical Job ID #1366-260146.
Posted job title: registered nurse (rn) - inpatient rehabilitation
- $5,000 sign on bonusAbout Select MedicalSelect Medical is one of
the largest operators of critical illness recovery hospitals
(previously referred to as long term acute care hospitals),
rehabilitation hospitals (previously referred to as inpatient
rehabilitation facilities), outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and
occupational health centers in the United States based on the
number of facilities. As of June 30, 2019, Select Medical had
operations in 47 states and the District of Columbia. Select
Medical operated 100 critical illness recovery hospitals in 28
states, 28 rehabilitation hospitals in 12 states, and 1,695
outpatient rehabilitation clinics in 37 states and the District of
Columbia. Concentra, a joint venture subsidiary, operated 526
occupational health centers in 41 states as of June 30, 2019.
Concentra also provides contract services at employer worksites and
Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient
- 401k retirement plan
- School loan reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Medical benefits
- Vision benefits
- Sign-On bonus
Keywords: Select Medical, Pensacola , Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Rehabilitation - $45 per hour, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!