Per Diem / PRN Nurse RN - Long Term Acute Care - $45 per hour
Company: Select Medical
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Select Medical is seeking a per diem / prn nurse RN Long Term
Acute Care for a per diem / prn nursing job in Pensacola,
Florida.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Long Term Acute Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: Per DiemOverview
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Registered Nurse (RN) PRN/Per Diem
Hours: Day Shift--
Sign on bonus: $2,500
Pay: $45 per hour
Plus shift differential for night and weekend shifts--
Location: Pensacola, FL
Why work for Select Specialty Hospital - Pensacola?
- Acuity Based Staffing Model
- Clinical Advancement Programs with bonus incentives
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% paid RN to BSN scholarship program
- Extensive and thorough orientation program
- Team oriented environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
At Select Medical's Critical Illness Recovery Hospitals, you are
taking care of the most vulnerable patients in your community.
Here, you will care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU
patients who require extended hospital care.
You will be part of a network of more than 50,000 employees
nationwide who provide quality care to approximately 70,000
patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience
that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment.
Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our
cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being
patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex
patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient
experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with
You will ensure that the nursing care plan is being followed by
being a Champion of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting
the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the
community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and
explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by
doing what is right.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring
that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard.
You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you
are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic
- Valid State RN License required.
- Possess a Basic Life Support (BLS) certification by start
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have
ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
Preferred qualifications--that will make you successful:
- Clinical experience preferred.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.
--Select Medical Job ID #1366-260591. Posted job title: registered
nurse (rn) - prn -$2500 sign on bonusAbout Select MedicalSelect
Medical is one of the largest operators of critical illness
recovery hospitals (previously referred to as long term acute care
hospitals), rehabilitation hospitals (previously referred to as
inpatient rehabilitation facilities), outpatient rehabilitation
clinics, and occupational health centers in the United States based
on the number of facilities. As of June 30, 2019, Select Medical
had operations in 47 states and the District of Columbia. Select
Medical operated 100 critical illness recovery hospitals in 28
states, 28 rehabilitation hospitals in 12 states, and 1,695
outpatient rehabilitation clinics in 37 states and the District of
Columbia. Concentra, a joint venture subsidiary, operated 526
occupational health centers in 41 states as of June 30, 2019.
Concentra also provides contract services at employer worksites and
Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient
- 401k retirement plan
- School loan reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Medical benefits
- Vision benefits
- Sign-On bonus
Keywords: Select Medical, Pensacola , Per Diem / PRN Nurse RN - Long Term Acute Care - $45 per hour, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!