Company: SunCrest OMNI
Posted on: September 16, 2023
We are hiring a full-time RN. -
At Suncrest Omni, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of
caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections
that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each
other, and the communities we serve-it truly is all about helping
people. You can find a home for your career here. As a Registered
Nurse, you can expect:
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- opportunities for career growth -
- the ability to build trusted nurse-patient relationships
- employee-focused wellness and support programs If you love
nursing and want to strengthen your experience, this is a great
opportunity for you. - - The Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Health
provides and directs provisions of nursing care to patients in
their homes as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with
applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. Also, The RN
Registered Nurse job coordinates total plan of care with other
health care professionals involved in care, and helps to achieve
and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and exchanging
information with physician, agency personnel, patient, family, and
community resources. All done within a Point of Care setting.
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care. License Requirements
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation. - LHC Group is
committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally
other protected characteristic. - -
Keywords: SunCrest OMNI, Pensacola , Full-Time RN, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!