Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Rehabilitation - $45 per hour
Company: Select Medical
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Select Medical is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Rehabilitation
for a nursing job in Pensacola, Florida. Job Description &
- Specialty: Rehabilitation
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: StaffOverview Select Rehabilitation Hospital
Location: Pensacola Registered Nurse (RN) - Inpatient
Rehabilitation Hours: PRN/Per Diem, 7p-7a Sign On Bonus: $5,000
Pay: $45 per hour Competitive shift differentials for nights and
weekends Benefits of becoming a nurse with us: We strive to provide
our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that
happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives
beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per
quarter ($4,000 per year).
- 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance;
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave. Here, you will provide
advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the
medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for
individuals with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, neurological
disorders, orthopedic issues, amputation, and multiples traumas.
Responsibilities As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation
hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of
clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to include
Therapists - Physical, Occupational and Speech Language
Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing
Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we
will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on
their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families. Qualifications
- Valid State RN License is required.
- BLS is required at hire.
- ACLS certification must be obtained within 6 months of hire
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Clinical experience is preferred. Additional Data We employ
over 50,000 people across the country and provide quality care to
approximately 80,000 patients each and every day across our four
divisions. Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care
experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate
environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by
living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the
future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and
building trust. We'd love for you to join the team! Select Medical
is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all
levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
are considered for employment, and employees are treated during
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable
law.Select Medical Job ID . Posted job title: registered nurse (rn)
- inpatient rehabilitation - $5,000 sign on bonus About Select
Medical Select Medical is one of the largest operators of critical
illness recovery hospitals (previously referred to as long term
acute care hospitals), rehabilitation hospitals (previously
referred to as inpatient rehabilitation facilities), outpatient
rehabilitation clinics, and occupational health centers in the
United States based on the number of facilities. As of June 30,
2019, Select Medical had operations in 47 states and the District
of Columbia. Select Medical operated 100 critical illness recovery
hospitals in 28 states, 28 rehabilitation hospitals in 12 states,
and 1,695 outpatient rehabilitation clinics in 37 states and the
District of Columbia. Concentra, a joint venture subsidiary,
operated 526 occupational health centers in 41 states as of June
30, 2019. Concentra also provides contract services at employer
worksites and Department of Veterans Affairs community-based
outpatient clinics. Benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- School loan reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Medical benefits
- Vision benefits
- Sign-On bonus
Keywords: Select Medical, Pensacola , Staff - Registered Nurse (RN) - Rehabilitation - $45 per hour, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!