Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Pensacola, FL
Company: HCA North Florida Division
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Description Specialization:GastroenterologyJob Summary:HCA
Florida West Hospital is assisting Medical Center Clinic in their
recruitment efforts for gastroenterologists to join their
experienced team of four (4) Board Certified physicians where
patient demand is very high.-- We are focused on being very
productive, providing excellent patient care and taking advantage
of a very stable, time-proven lucrative financial model.Qualified
- Candidates should be board certified or in the certification
- We are open to experienced physicians or new graduates.
- --EUS & ERCP preferred but not required
- ERCP Stent Removal; Hemorrhoid banding; Sigmoidoscopy
- EGD's (w/ Botox if applicable); Screening / Diagnostic
ColonoscoAbout Medical Care Clinic
- Medical Center Clinic is a rock solid, physician-owned group
with over 75 providers, 25 specialties, and over 500 medical
- High incomes, solid work ethic, strong financial management and
an attitude that drives high patient satisfaction make MCC a very
- We have a strong economy, a positive attitude, and a strong
desire to be successful.
- Enjoy the convenience of clinical offices just steps from the
physician-owned endoscopy center.
- We provide I/P service at only one hospital that is connected
to our 308,000 sq. ft. Class A medical office building.
- The department partners with other specialties in the group to
receive financial benefit from a lab and histology center.
- Additional lines of business contribute to the financial
success of the Gastroenterologist, including infusion, ASC, GI
Anesthesia, histology, and hospital call pay.--
- You will not find a practice with lower operating cost and
higher income potential.
- Large Internal Medicine practice provides significant referrals
- Work hard and get a significant return for your time.The
Pensacola Bay Area offers the best of both worlds: 52 miles of
sun-drenched, sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich
with culture and Southern hospitality. Pensacola offers 450 years
of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique
shopping and many festivals throughout the year, celebrating
everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras. Boasting a
thriving arts community, the Pensacola Bay Area is home to the "big
five," including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre and an accredited
museum of visual arts. Pensacola also boasts a rich military
heritage with Naval Air Station Pensacola, the world-famous Blue
Angels and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the world's
largest air and space museums. From miles of sugar white beaches to
historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald
water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for
Keywords: HCA North Florida Division, Pensacola , Gastroenterologist Opportunity in Pensacola, FL, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!