Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Halcyon Rehabilitation
Posted on: May 17, 2019
SLP Full-time in Pensacola, Florida
- Are you an excellent Speech Language Pathologist looking for a
company that embraces your philosophy dedicated to exceeding
- Would you enjoy working with rehab teams and clinical
specialists, who continually emphasize learning, growing &
developing new programs?
- Are you a Speech Language Pathologist who is passionate about
working with adult/senior population in skilled nursing, long term
care, and assisted living settings?
- Would you like to work for a 100% Therapist managed & operated
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to apply
for our Speech Language Pathologist position (SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY)
in Pensacola, FL!
Specialty Health & Rehab
6984 Pine Forest Road
Pensacola, FL 32526
Comprehensive Benefits for Speech Language Pathologist include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life Insurance - 100% company paid
- Supplemental Life - optional
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Home and Auto Insurance - discount through MetLife
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Corporate Discounts
Work/Life Balance for Speech Language Pathologist-
- Extremely Generous PTO accrual over 5 weeks/year
- Flexible Schedule
- Monthly Employee Activity & Recognition Events
- Quarterly Team Building Contests
- Quarterly Company Recognition Awards
Professional Growth & Development for Speech Language
- Company Continues to Grow/Expand Including New Construction
- New Opportunities In Other Divisions or Leadership, Promotion
- Internal CEU/In-services & Online Education
- External CEU Reimbursement up to $750/ year
About the Facility--- At Specialty Health and Rehabilitation
Center, our goal is to restore our patients to their highest level
of independence so they can return home. By providing therapeutic
skilled care, 86% of our post hospital population returns to their
prior living arrangements. We are recognized as an innovator in the
community as reflected by our development of a "town" within the
center. About Pensacola...Our visitors find some of the most
pristine beaches in the world along the barrier islands that are
home to Pensacola Beach and Perdido Key. In fact, these beaches
have been ranked among the best in the country by the likes of USA
Today, TripAdvisor, Dr. Beach and the Travel Channel. Most
recently, in the 2018 10Best Reader's Choice awards, USA TODAY
readers named Pensacola Beach Best Florida Beach and named Gulf
Islands National Seashore Best Florida Attraction.
Our Culture---At Halcyon, our approach to healthcare services
emphasizes teamwork and personal involvement to create a
compassionate, caring environment for our resident's. We do more
than just meet their physical needs - we are committed to helping
our residents live happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives
through social interaction and enriching environments that promote
independence. We take pride in assisting therapists in reaching a
work/life balance coupled with professional growth.
For further information, please contact:
Pamela Krbec, CTSI
Director of Talent Acquisition
914-253-7536 faxRequired SkillsSPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
1. Valid Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from the American
Speech-Language- Hearing Association.
- Current state registration/licensure, or limited permit as a
- Demonstrates professional behavior and appearance.
- Attends and participates in continuing educational programs and
in-services as requested, which may require overnight
- Ability to work on and comprehend computerized
- Protects patients/residents and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible
1. Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting
- Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies, etc.
- Must be able to move (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift)
intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be constantly alert for patient/resident safety.Required
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited college or university with a
Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology. Certification of
Clinical Competence from the American Speech- Language-Hearing
Association, unless working under a provisional license.Job
Keywords: Halcyon Rehabilitation, Pensacola , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!