INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Company: WESTMARK & ASSOCIATES
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking to hire the right individual to
join our outstanding customer service team in a full-time position.
Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing
exceptional customer service to current customers and prospects,
processing policy change requests, maintaining product knowledge,
answering customer questions, and pivoting for cross
sells.Insurance industry experience is not required.
Base Salary + Bonuses Pay 75% of Your Health InsuranceRetirement
Plan with Company ContributionSupplemental Insurance
AvailableCareer Development & GrowthPay for Continuing
EducationWeekends OffPaid Holidays, Vacation & Sick DaysPaid
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Treat each customer contact as a cross-sell and up-sell
opportunity, including financial products.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to
queries, solicit further sales, and solve problems.
- Provide on-going support to insurance customers as needed.
- Have excellent ability to multi-task, follow-thru, and
- Be a confident self-starter who works well independently.
- Work well with other employees and be a team player with a
- Be able to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty
Keywords: WESTMARK & ASSOCIATES, Pensacola , INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, Hospitality & Tourism , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!