Bartender-Whiskey Joe's Pensacola Beach
Company: Specialty Restaurants Corporation: Jobs
Posted on: September 18, 2022
The Whiskey Joe's Team is growing! We are looking for
enthusiastic bartenders with a passion for creating memorable guest
experiences, to help open our new location in Pensacola Beach. The
Whiskey Joe's brand has shared its unique waterfront dining
experience at our various locations in Florida since 1985. Allowing
our guest to keep their toes in the sand with a drink in their
hand! We are able to provide this unique experience with the help
of our amazing team members that believe in our mission to deliver
a 5-star experience to our team, guest, partners and community.
Not only do you get to share your passion and abilities with the
company and our guest but, we offer a variety of opportunities and
benefits to our team members as well.
- 24 hours paid Sick Time renewed yearly
- Management Referral Program with a $4,000 payout for qualifying
- Employee Meals
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to assist with work life
- Paid vacation starting at 2 weeks per year
- Moral (PRIDE) Program- rewarding employees with a variety of
prizes for those who exemplify the company's values.
- Full time employees qualify for- Comprehensive Health Plans,
Employer paid life Insurance, Supplemental Benefit Plans, 401k with
annual employer match
The Bartender will prepare mixed drinks, serve bottled or draft
beer, pour wine or other beverages to guests of bar following
standard recipes. Check identification of customers at the bar and
ensure they meet the minimum age requirement for the purchase of
alcohol and tobacco products. Be friendly and attentive to guests,
making them feel welcome at all times.
- Possess a wide range of drink recipes and be able to mix drinks
accurately, quickly, and without waste.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other
- Serve drinks and food to bar guests.
- Observe guests to respond to their needs and ensure total guest
satisfaction by serving all items in a friendly and timely
- Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication
of guests and handling an intoxicated guest.
- Participate in and pass alcohol awareness and safety training
- Stock and prepare garnishes for drinks.
- Maintain an adequate supply of ice, glasses, and other bar
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining an inventory of
liquor, mixes, and other bar supplies.
- Collect payment and operate P.O.S. computer quickly and
- Balance and secure all moneys at the end of shift.
- Must be dressed neatly and well-groomed in clean, Company
approved uniform at all times.
- Must be able to operate P.O.S. computer, make change correctly,
and make credit card transactions.
- Strength demands: medium work. Includes exerting approx. 30 lbs
several times per shift.
- Walking and standing during a 6-8-hour shift.
- Must be able to effectively card all guests who appear under
the age of 30 for alcohol purchases.
- Adherence to Company alcoholic beverage policies.
- Adherence to all Company and Safety Policies and
- Must wear approved manufacturer certified slip resistant or
non-slip shoes at all times while working
- Must be able to pass bar training and validation
- High school or 1 year similar experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate
- Must be able to walk and stand for hours at a time. Lift and
carry up to 30 lbs. Balance and walk with heavy trays, dinnerware
and drinks full time.
Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed; and is not
intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We arean Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are
our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment
opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color,
religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital
status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender
identity or sexual orientation or any other classification
protected by law.
Specialty Restaurants Corporation maintains a drug free
workplace.The Company will consider for employment qualified
applications with criminal histories in a manner that is consistent
with local, state, and federal law. All job offers are contingent
upon successfully passing of a background check.
Keywords: Specialty Restaurants Corporation: Jobs, Pensacola , Bartender-Whiskey Joe's Pensacola Beach, Hospitality & Tourism , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!