Company: Scenic Hills Country Club
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Scenic Hills Country Club is looking for a server who will be
responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers.
Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing
them down on order slips, and ensuring that tables are served
properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude
and ability work well under pressure with bartenders, servers,
cooks and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer
service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired.
* Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a
* Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or
enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
* Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
* Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
* Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct
* Collect payments from tables.
* Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales
* Help food preparation staff when necessary.
* Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced
* A positive attitude and ability work well under pressure with
bussers, cooks and other staff.
* Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
* Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale
* High school diploma.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver
orders in a timely manner.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $7.98 per hour
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Scenic Hills Country Club, Pensacola , Restaurant Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!