Manager in Training (MIT) (900127)
Company: Cumberland Farms
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Manager in managing and directing the efficient operation of the
assigned store to maximize sales and profitability. Perform the
duties of the Store Manager in his/her absence.
*Essential Job Functions: *
- Assist the Store Manager in recruiting, selecting, and managing a
team of sales oriented associates who perform at levels consistent
with our corporate objectives.
- Certify training emphasizing correct POS procedures, exceptional
customer service, and plus selling.
- Support, uphold, and enforce all Company policies, and local,
state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist in the management of labor and scheduling to minimize
labor expenses, while ensuring adequate store staffing in
accordance with the Labor Scheduling Program.
- Recognize the cause of shrink and works effectively to control
losses and helps to increase profits.
- Assist in ordering merchandise and supplies to maintain
appropriate inventory levels and maximize sales without merchandise
out of stocks. Correctly verify the delivery of all merchandise and
insure that all employees do the same.
- Ensure that the correct pricing is maintained and that all
merchandise is in-code and saleable.
- Maintains high standards of store image ensuring that the store
is clean, well-stocked, and ready for business.
- Strive to increase sales through suggestive selling
skills/techniques and to consistently improve customer service.
- Ensure information flows to all Store Associates and advises
management of significant events affecting the store.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their
duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position
with or without reasonable accommodation.'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 3 years
* Customer service: 2 years (Required)
* Retail: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Cumberland Farms, Pensacola , Manager in Training (MIT) (900127), Hospitality & Tourism , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!