Retail Operations Intern
Posted on: May 27, 2023
The Retail Operations Intern is responsible for performing
duties on a professional level and works closely with the
management and Retail Operations Directors. - This position carries
out responsibilities in all functional areas of retail business
operations. -Job Summary:
- This is a paid intern role based in Perdido Key, Florida, and
reports directly to the Assistant Director of Retail Operations and
- The intern will be responsible for driving business acumen
through leadership and the management of a team.
- Help manage online sales platforms and improve online business
- Experience managing a team of hourly team members and
implementing and understanding business strategies and goals.
- Provide new ideas and recommend solutions in partnership with
the Assistant Retail Director.
- Develop an understanding of business reporting including Key
performance Indicators and payroll management.
- Interpret instructions, reports, and information.
- Deliver excellent customer service skills to both internal and
external customers. Be able to identify, understand, troubleshoot,
and follow up on areas of opportunity.
- Work independently and as part of a team.
- All other duties depending on current business needs.
- In this role, you will communicate with the Director of Retail
Operations and Assistant Director of Retail Operations to
understand the internal decision-making processes in regards to
buying and retail operations.Essential Qualifications and
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn
- The ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced,
rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask
and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures
simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- -Must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program,
preferably in Business Administration.
- Must be available to work weekends and Holidays during the
internship -The pay for this role is $16 an hour.Powered by
Keywords: Flora-Bama, Pensacola , Retail Operations Intern, Hospitality & Tourism , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...