Customer Service Clerk- Starting @ $13/hr Job
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: January 13, 2020
Customer Service Clerk- Starting @ $13/hr JobApply now Date: Dec
20, 2019Location:Pensacola, FL, US, 32504Company: BJ's Wholesale
Club, Inc.BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce
the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States.
Today, were a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200
clubs in 17 states from Maine to Florida.While our Members know us
for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our
Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging
workplace thats committed to developing great talent.If youre a
motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working
collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our
Members, we want to hear from you. BJs offers a fast-paced, team
environment with great training opportunities and competitive
salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.MEMBER SERVICES
TEAM MEMBERJob SummaryResponsible for Executing Acquisition 365,
renewing, upgrading, cross-selling My BJs Perks. Also responsible
for merchandise returns, exchanges, pick ups, and general customer
services inquiries. Provides excellent and efficient member
service.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Drives and promotes the BJs value proposition regarding
acquisition, retention, perks, and the Member experience.
- Converts potential members by actively and effectively pitching
all membership programs in accordance with company policies and
- Exhibits clear understanding of all BJs Membership options, and
Co-Brand credit card.
- Delivers superior customer service to Members by serving as a
first line point-of-contact regarding membership, credit card
applications, general questions, issues, merchandise returns,
exchanges, product look up, and pick-ups.
- Follows tax exempt/resale membership policies in regard to the
retention processes and procedures,including monitoring membership
renewals and tax-exempt/resale status.
- Resolves Member concerns in a courteous and timely manner.
Escalates issues to MSS and MOD when necessary.
- Processes BOPIC (Buy Online and Pick Up In Club) orders for
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.Qualifications
- Prior front line/customer service or sales experience
- Results driven with proven success in goal achievement
- Basic math skills preferred.
- Computer proficiency preferred.Environmental Job Conditions
- Most of the time is spent frequently remaining in a stationary
position on hard surfaces. There may be a need to occasionally
position oneself to examine or scan merchandise, including bending,
handling, pulling, reaching, and/or stooping.
- Occasionally requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May
require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than
30 pounds with assistance.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area with infrequent exposure
to temperature extremes and loud noises. There may be occasional
contact with cleaning agents.BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a
policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team
members and applicants for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national
origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information,
atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status,
pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran
status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Pensacola , Customer Service Clerk- Starting @ $13/hr Job, Human Resources , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!