Human Resources Generalist
Company: IMS Consulting and Expert Services LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
IMS Consulting & Expert Services delivers consultative trial and
expert services for the most influential global firms. Over nearly
three decades and through more than 20,000 cases and well over
1,000 trials, clients have trusted IMS to equip them with the
perspective and tools they need to help their clients succeed. With
offices in Oakland, Dallas, Pensacola, and New York, the company
provides persuasion strategy, jury consulting, trial graphics,
trial presentation services, and expert witness recruitment.
The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the
Human Resource (HR) department including new hire onboarding,
payroll, benefits, leave, and enforcing company policies and
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants,
employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive
matters to the appropriate staff.
- Assists in developing and executing personnel procedures and
policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human
resource programs?including but not limited to compensation,
payroll, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and
investigations; performance and talent management; productivity;
and occupational health and safety.
- Participates in development of HR objectives and systems,
including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of
employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart,
and contributes to the development of policies.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility
- Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing systems
to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions
including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates
including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Maintain and audit employee personnel files.
- Performs as liaison to benefits vendors.
- Adheres to IMS Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Knowledge of payroll functions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- 5 years' experience in Human Resources.
- 3 years' payroll experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Keywords: IMS Consulting and Expert Services LLC, Pensacola , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!